AML/KYC Officer and RC
The RC acts on behalf of the RR of the funds under management of ONE and performs the oversight of the day-to-day AML/CFT controls, at the instructions and with direct escalation to the RR. The RC is supported by ONE in terms of the oversight of contracted delegates and service providers including administrator, investment manager, and distributor.
Key Accountabilities Include:
▪ Develop and maintain the AML policy framework of the funds
▪ Perform due diligence on AML service providers
▪ Review and monitor KPIs/KRIs
▪ Report to the RR and fund board
▪ Be in charge of necessary regulatory filings with regard to the CSSF and the FIU.
▪ Act as the day-to-day contact where required for the escalation of any AML-related issues by the Administrator, the Board, the Fund’s investment manager(s) and distributor(s).
Knowledge and Experience:
▪ Holder of a university degree
▪ 5-6 years of recent relevant experience in financial services with focus on AML
▪ Prior experience with deadlines for time-sensitive projects
▪ Prior experience in documentation management
Skills and Competencies:
▪ Strong work ethic, analytical skills and attention to detail
▪ Proficient time management and organisational skills
▪ Experience in relevant Investment Management & regulatory compliance areas
▪ Good organisational skills to ensure accurate and complete documentation of decision making
▪ Flexible and able to multi-task
▪ Familiarity with MS Office applications
▪ Fluent in English, other languages a plus
▪ An entrepreneurial working environment in a young and motivated team;
▪ A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
▪ The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
▪ Internal training and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
We operate around the principle that if our people have a stake in the business, they will do a better job for our clients. We have a committed and stable team, as they see the benefit of long-term value creation through building long-standing relationships. We build value for clients, and their end customer.
You can have the best technology and the most efficient processes in the world, but if you don’t have the people to operate them, your business is worth very little. Thus, our biggest asset is our team of professional and passionate experts.
We operate next generation technology through a combination of in-house, and best in market solutions to deliver an impeccable service and use technology to excel in both service delivery and efficiency.
We delight in valued long-term partnerships with clients, team, industry partners and our stakeholders. We aim to work with clients who share our belief in the importance of building strong partnerships over time.